So what’s the Swinky Twilight Wedding Photography Package all about?
Well, the bottom line is that it’s NOT an ALL DAY Wedding Photography package!
It’s basically a specially designed photography package to suit those of you fabulous couples who maybe don’t fancy all the fuss of a photographer there when you are getting ready or even just me being there throughout the day, and of course, it saves you a bit of money too (and we all know that’s a huge thing right now)
In summary: It’s a four-hour wedding photography package giving you just enough time to get some great shots such as:
- Bride or Groom waiting at the ceremony (looking nervous!)
- Guests arriving
- Bride or Groom’s partner arriving at the ceremony
- Beautiful photos to capture the emotion of the ceremony
- An agreed time slot for formal photos after the ceremony; time to pose just a little and get all the guests together
- Some beautiful shots of your reception venue all set up for the wedding breakfast
- Natural shots of you and your guests celebrating and giggling your way through the day
- The happy couple being introduced at the wedding breakfast
- Speeches and/or evening entertainment
- Fake cutting of the cake (yep! It’s a thing!)
- A few more posed shots of the happy couple interacting with their venue and guests
This package delivers around 600 photos that depict your day beautifully.
Here’s a vast selection of photos from a recent wedding at the Three Daws, Gravesend to give you an idea of what you’ll get from the Swinky 4-hour wedding photography package.